Travelling tittle-tattle, tall tales and shameless name-dropping by Jon ‘Don’t Call Me’ Norman

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Blog Archive


Saturday 27 November 2010

Only rain can save Australia now (a reprise)

You know things are bad when you make the decision to catch up on all the errands you have been putting off for ages rather than watch the cricket. By the way, I would now happily take 550 and unremitting rain for the next two and a half days.

I’ve just spent the last two hours sitting in the gods with Nathan pondering life and working out whether I really want to travel around Australia watching us getting stuffed again. I think the answer to that is no. I have now been waiting for a wicket for over a day.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The Aussies talk about making their opponents suffer mental disintegration. As I write Haddin & Hussey are striding out to bat for the third time today and I am close to reaching it.

No comments: