Travelling tittle-tattle, tall tales and shameless name-dropping by Jon ‘Don’t Call Me’ Norman

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Thursday 6 November 2008

Not a single 20/20 appearance between them

Well I didn't get to star in an advert with Shane Warne. Which was a real pity. I ended up being on standby. Effectively I came fifth out of four. Which was as frustrating as it was illogical. But any thoughts of self-pity were wiped from my mind this week as I got to meet another true legend. Mr Ian Botham.

Photobucket

And as for tomorrow? I'm off to interview the highest wicket taker in West Indian cricket history. Mr Courtney Walsh. My job is pretty cool at times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A freakin living legend. You have the best job of anyone I know.

Question; Since you've been doing virtually the same mileage as Beefy, how come you don't have the same healthy skin colour? ;-)

Jon Norman said...

My skin colour is that healthy hue every March when I come back from my cricket travels.

I pride myself on looking slightly younger than my years. If I aim to match Beefy's tan all year round that would soon change!