Travelling tittle-tattle, tall tales and shameless name-dropping by Jon ‘Don’t Call Me’ Norman

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Sunday 17 February 2008

Hangover at 35,000 feet!

As anyone who's done the flight from England to Australia knows it's nothing short of a 24-hour brain lock. This time the stopover consisted of one precious hour in Seoul which allowed nowhere near enough time to undo the DVT in my legs. But no matter how many times I felt myself mentally unravelling on the plane as the valium started to mix in with a red wine and vodka hangover. When you can be standing on the platform on Clapham Junction station at 9.03am on a Tuesday.

Photobucket

And be on Bondi Beach at almost exactly the same time on a Saturday.

Photobucket

Then it's kind of worth all the hassle.

Off to the Blue Mountains in the morning. Will post a proper 'blog when I return.

No comments: